The U.S. Government provides quality of care information on every Medicare and Medicaid-certified nursing home in the country, including over 15,000 nationwide. Medicare’s “Nursing Home Compare” data base has detailed information about every Medicare and Medicaid-certified nursing home in the country.
Medicare has assigned an overall rating of “Much Below Average” (the worst rating) to the following sixteen Minnesota nursing homes:
- Faribault Care Center, a 55-bed for-profit facility in Faribault, Minnesota.
- Golden LivingCenter – La Crescent, a 45-bed for-profit facility in La Crescent, Minnesota.
- Golden LivingCenter – Walker, a 40-bed for-profit facility in Walker, Minnesota.
- Jourdain/Perpich Ext Care Facility, a 47-bed facility in Redlake, Minnesota.
- Knute Nelson, a 108-bed facility in Alexandria, Minnesota.
- Little Falls Care Center, a 55-bed for-profit facility in Little Falls, Minnesota.
- Mission Nursing Home, a 97-bed facility in Plymouth, Minnesota.
- Owatonna Care Center, a 55-bed for-profit facility in Owatonna, Minnesota.
- Ramsey County Care Center, a 178-bed government facility in Maplewood, Minnesota.
- St. Raphaels Health & Rehab Center, a 76-bed facility in Eveleth, Minnesota.
- St. Michaels Health & Rehab Center, an 83-bed facility in Virginia, Minnesota.
- Sterling Park Health Care Center, a 53-bed for-profit facility in Waite Park, Minnesota.
- Truman Senior Living, a 50-bed for-profit facility in Truman, Minnesota.
- The Villa at Bryn Mawr, a 112 bed for-profit facility in Minneapolis.
- The Villa at Osseo, a 115-bed for-profit facility in Osseo, Minnesota.
- Warroad Care Center, a 49-bed facility in Warroad, Minnesota.
The Kosieradzki • Smith Law Firm represents clients in cases involving catastrophic injury caused by nursing homes and other care facilities that fail to provide proper care. If you believe your loved one has been harmed due neglect or abuse in a nursing home, take action and contact the Kosieradzki • Smith Law Firm online or call us toll-free at (877) 552-2873 to set up a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.