Contact us now
(763) 746-7800


Resident dies after accidentally drinking poison

By July 16, 2012 No Comments

An Australian nursing home is under investigation after 85-year-old Colin Henderson perished from consumption of poison.

A worker at Kyneton District Health Service left out a container of detergent in the facility’s kitchen, and Henderson—a known diabetic—drank a portion of it before succumbing to the poison.

Officers are preparing a statement for the coroner, according to Herald Sun.

Henderson leaves behind his wife, Gwenda, and son, Mark, who is still coping with the loss.

“If they’d rung and said he hadn’t woken up, you could deal with that,” he said.

Take action if a loved one has been neglected at a care facility.  For a free initial consultation, contact the Kosieradzki Smith Law Firm online or toll free at (877) 552-2873 today.