Rose of Sharon Manor is a 77-bed nursing home in Roseville, MN owned and operated by the Extendicare corporation. Like all nursing homes that participate in the Medicare/Medicaid program, Rose of Sharon Manor is required to be in compliance with all state and federal regulations and is subject to investigations by the department of health. Allegations of abuse or neglect in violation of these regulations are investigated by the Minnesota Department of Health. The findings of these investigations are part of the public record and are available for free on the internet. Click here to visit the investigation search page on the Minnesota Department of Health website.
Links to recent investigative findings for Extendicare’s Rose of Sharon Manor
- A resident suffered extensive skin breakdown and a severe bowel impaction because the facility failed to provide adequate care. Click here to view the investigative report.
- A resident who was a known fall risk was not given proper fall-prevention care. He fell several times and suffered head injuries that lead to his death. Click here to view the investigative report.
- A resident was not given his seizure medication. He suffered two seizures at the facility. Click here to view the investigative report.
- The department of health investigated the allegation that neglect occurred when a resident was observed to be wearing soiled and foul-smelling clothing and to have dressings on his pressure sores that were also observed to be soiled and foul-smelling. He had to wait 45 minutes to have his call light answered. Click here to view the investigative report.
- The department of health investigated the allegation that, during a bath, a resident was sprayed in the face with water by an employee who then laughed. The resident was also observed to be lying in urine-soaked sheets and a clean depend. Click here to view the investigative report.
If you believe that a loved one has suffered abuse or neglect at the Extendicare corporation’s Rose of Sharon Manor, take action now and contact the Kosieradzki Smith Law Firm online or call us toll free at (877) 552-2873 to set up a FREE CONSULTATION.