Contact us now
(763) 746-7800


Nursing Home Resident’s Death Due to Maggots.

The Sequoyah County Times reported that on July 7th,  a negligence lawsuit alleging the wrongful death of a resident of the Vian Nursing Home in Oklahoma. The law suit alleges that the resident died from aspiration pneumonia caused by maggots living in his nasal and oral cavities.  Aspiration pneumonia is a condition that occurs when someone breathes liquid or debris (usually food or liquid or vomit) into their lungs, which causes them to swell and makes breathing difficult and can lead to an infection.

If you believe that a loved one has suffered abuse or neglect because a nursing home failed to do its job, take action and contact the Kosieradzki Smith Law Firm online or call us toll free at (877) 552-2873 to set up a FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION.

Leave a Reply